From the Recipe Box
What is your "go to" source for recipes? There are many sources for recipes from family favorites to many internet sites. Here's a few to get the search started.
- What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
- Kids a Cookin'
- Recipe Central - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Spend Smart, Eat Smart - Iowa State University
- Home Baking Association
- Cooking for 1 or 2
- Vary Your Protein
- Fix It Fresh
- Month of Menus
- Altering Recipes for Better Health - Purdue University
- Altering Recipes for Good Health - Texas A&M University
- Updating Food Preparation to Promote Health - Colorado State University
Baking Tips & Tricks
Food for Fifty, by Mary Molt, is the ideal resource for preparing large amounts of food. Recipes are sized to make 50 servings but can be easily adjusted to larger or smaller amounts. Look for Food for Fifty in libraries or bookstores.